1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hiring Hunters

Discussion in 'New Player Discussions' started by KMax, Jun 6, 2011.

1. KMax

KMax Well-Known Member Pro Users

Long hunt

Well after 7.25 hours of hunting we left a trail of carnage at the Resolute Academy's door. I swear them Oro's are worse then rabbits producing young out there. You kill 1 and 2 more pop up.... We killed well over 1400 Oro's and there still plenty of them cute little buggers out there scampering around.

Thanks Emilia Daenerys Clarke and Leaf Lein Lime for coming on out and enjoying the carnage. Special thanks goes out to Mortisha Dragoness Exodia for showing up and providing free healing services. Well over 3.5 million rounds of ammo was expended during the hunt and about 300PED worth of resources was gathered.

Thanks for all your services. Check back again for further employment opportunities.

-- K-Max

2. KMax

oh did i forget to mention out of all that not one single global or hof....

3. éƒ èŠ®é“¨

éƒ èŠ®é“¨ Member

Yea no global or hof thats sux

4. Billy

Billy Member

+rep if I could this is a great way to help new players.

5. KMax

Putting together another hunt!!!

I will be at Relentless Academy this time awaiting to register eager hunters, healers and pilots.

We are planning on tt weapon hunting the large Oro's to the west of Relentless Academy. I will run a scouting mission of the area today to see what we are up against.

I will post a new set of instructions for this event in a few hours. I will alter the first post with new hunt information check there for hunting rules and background of event/mission. This data will be changed as the week goes on so check it often to see what new things we have planned and going to try.

Thanks and hope we get a few more people coming to this event as it will be much harder then last event. But it promotes teamwork and that is a huge part of surviving on this dangerous planet.

-- K-Max

6. KMax

Early morning scout of Oro area.

While I was eating my breakfast toco's (taco tuesday ya know) I decided to jump in my Heli and went on a scouting mission over the area we will be attacking. Ya I am pretty good flying and eating at same time, I did almost hit a mountain on the way....

Well it was very foggy but I detected way more Big Bad Oro's then I originally anticipated, they are producing like crazy all over the place. We will have our work cut out for us on this mission thats for sure.

We may need a full 12 person strike force for this mission, maybe even more.

-- K-Max

7. Daenerys

Daenerys Member

You're at it again I see. I'll see if I can register in time, sounds great. Hope you'll let me participate again :)
    Can shoot, fap and fly with my VTOL.

8. éƒ èŠ®é“¨

éƒ èŠ®é“¨ Member

Hey Kmax i will be joining when is the registration time ?

9. Stagger

Stagger Member

If you don't mind ill tag along on my own costs.

10. KMax

same registration time as last time 2300MA. but since your a returning member I'll just register you automatically no need for you to get up in early morning hours to register in person.

cheers

-- K-Max

11. KMax

Great since you were in a previous event I'll just register you in no need to show up in person :)

cheers

-- K-MAx

12. KMax

Come to Relentless some night between 2300-0100MA time this week. We can discuss how your support in the mission can be accommodated. I have no problem with having extra people along that are outside the initial event params. In the end it is about having fun :)

-- K-Max

13. éƒ èŠ®é“¨

éƒ èŠ®é“¨ Member

Thx very much

14. KMax

Big Bad Oro's Mission Update

These creatures have become more restless lately and they seem to be biting a little harder. I guess all this mating they are doing to produce so many of them has made them hungrier....

Mortisha and I will head on over today and draw a few aside and determine how hard this mission will be. May need to switch it up from tt only weapons we will see.

I'll report back later, possibly from the infirmary.....

- K-Max

15. Stagger

Stagger Member

oh lol i just see 23:00 MA time, that's 01:00am here :),
    i'm not sure if i can manage to stay up that long, we'll see

16. KMax

The actual mission will be earlier then 2300MA time on Saterday. I will try to shoot for a 1800 to 2000 MA time mission start time on Saterday.

17. Ty Williams

Ty Williams Member

Are You Still Hiring??

18. KMax

Yes I am hiring all week for Saterdays mission. Meet up with me by the TP at Relentless Academy between hours of 2300-0100MA time to get registered.

Cheers

-- K-Max

19. Stagger

Stagger Member

That would be a lot better for me,
    i'll stay subscribed.

20. KMax

Mission Update

I have updated the mission. Removed some restrictions, added that we are looking for couple snipers, added official event time and mission launch location and added current recruit roster.

-- K-Max