1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hipster Pilots Log

Discussion in 'PvP' started by happy_hipster, Nov 28, 2017.

1. happy_hipster

happy_hipster Active Member

There is alot of advancement made in space, I'd like to chronicle some of the achievements that have been made on my watch.

I started Cap'n this time round at level 11, and am on my way to 25. That's the goal. VSE is over the 25 req'd to fly, so I only repair when I must. More damage for the skillers I think.

If you unlocked, completed or really gained on a MS while I piloted, or just because you wanna brag, please respond and Ill try to get you here. For those of you who flew with me on the ET ships, pls say howdy, I miss it and you!

hip

2. happy_hipster

Unlock BPC

Unlock Serendipity

Unlock Spacecraft Systems

Discipleship

Pilot​

Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
  3. happy_hipster

Pirates List:
    [System]: [Dogger] killed [Jack Hipster Kimble].
    uskennels Dogger uskennels
    [System]: Entropia Universe time: 2017-12-13 23:02:12

4. happy_hipster

Mothership Varyag: [ms.Yoshii Yoshii Lem] Now training Pilots, Gunners and Repair Crew.
    Monitor [#space_flight] for info. Tools:[31258, 9508, 122]

Players neglecting MS repair are caught unaware in space

Disciples: Finish faster and cheaper on repair. Earn crafting skills and see more of the Universe. FREE SPACE TRAVEL.

WTB [Interdimentional Drive(L)]

The V and her majestic tail of horror in a sunless universe, we are [Star Dust]

[31258, 9508, 122] Shared Warp 30p up to 10people. Tools available. Repair / Gunner / Warp Summon Team - Pilot List:hipster
    Please request for passengers when you fly down to planet, we love it when our crew helps our crew!

Gunners, pls speak up for team, get Ammo, and return to repair. Training MS Gunner Team. I hear spacemobs are more eco then PVP
    I am here for the repair crew, as a pilot. Will take her out if there are no other pilots when all stations are above 3/4. Until I log.

The Varyag: Where will you wake up tomarrow?[#space_flight]

Pirates hate the Varyag. Its mutual. http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/pir...enial-of-service-attack.14386/[#space_flight]

[Troll Ganja Plant]
    [Medicinial Troll Ganja][134188, 83852, 160]
    MA: Too much [Troll Ganja Plant], not enough time fixing the STUCK HAVE TO PRESS T bug
    [The Book of the Machine]

5. happy_hipster

Mob Locations:

Please post your encounters if they are not on this list. Oh, the hermit.

6. Louise Ranavolana Brooks

Louise Ranavolana Brooks Active Member