1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi Every1 & Rock on Arkadia!

Discussion in 'Greetings' started by Mac Rothius Bank, May 22, 2014.

1. Mac Rothius Bank

Mac Rothius Bank New Member

Hello Planet Arkadia,
    I'm Mac Rothius Bank, and I'm in love the new scenery (to me) of planet Arkadia. I've played Entropia Universe for 9 months now and most of them have been spent at other planets, and although I do like to travel the universe something about ARK has me smiling. My main profession is mining and I do love collecting data and sharing my findings. Also I enjoy interactions with other players through trade or even just chatting. I must also thank the EFA and it's members for turning me on to this great planet. In real life I am or at least try to be a very active person, working retail shipping and helping out at a cross fit gym amongst other things. Really at this moment in time what intrigues me most about Arkadia is the "Arkadia Underground" and mining down there. If I am not there I'm probably doing missions topside for low level hunting. Anyways I hope to become a more active forum member and this is my first post so... HELLO ALL!!!;)

2. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

Welcome, Arkadia is the most rapidly growing planet in EU! We look forward to your contributions to the forum.