1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey! im the bird!

Discussion in 'Greetings' started by TheBird956, Jun 19, 2013.

1. TheBird956

TheBird956 New Member

Hi again guys. I just wrote another topic where I ask some questions about the game, so you might want to help me and answer some of these. Here is the link to the topic: http://arkadiaforum.com/showthread.php?8677-Hey-everyone!-The-Bird-is-here!

So I will introduce myslef here, so you can know who I am (or at least, who I want you to think I am! Moahahahahahaha!)

So my name is Julien, but my friends call me The Bird or Bird (heres why: http://youtu.be/dWhcKWZezzg?t=1m30s). I am a 18 years old guy living just next to Montreal, Quebec, Canada. I speak French and English. I am a student in Multimedia Integration, so I learn everything related to the web and the medias (video production and recording, sound recording and editing, web programmming, 3D and 2D animation and a bunch of things that make me an internet master.

I play all sort of games, like DayZ, WarZ (yes, I play both), Halo, a bit of Call of Duty (Halo is way better) but I am mainly a PC gamer, so the console war is really funny :p

Based on my DayZ and WarZ experience, I am a good teamplayer, and also a good person to hide behind in a gunfight (im a good shield apparently...). But I really like to play with a team, but the team must be able to have fun and do some stupid things because being serious all the time is boring, but when I am trying to, lets say, lead a team to raid Salvation City in DayZ origins, you must be serious (the last guy that wasnt serious got killed, and everyone else survived).

I dont know what else to say so yeah, hi everyone!

2. Puck

Puck Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Bonjour, Bird!

Ahhh, DayZ... So much fun. :)

Welcome to Arkadia, EU, and the challenge and thrill of managing real worth assets in a virtual environment.

I hope you get to explore all you have time for and talk to as many folks as you can.

Bon chance!