1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey everyone

Discussion in 'Greetings' started by ccsoccer, May 31, 2013.

1. ccsoccer

ccsoccer New User

Hey guys, I am Justin.
    Just have a quick question.
    So just recently started on Planet Arkadia, and while I find this game really cool, also seeing how in depth it is.
    So my question is since I am new and with a limited income making it hard to deposit it seems my starting way to go is sweat gathering, is it better to try and find a group? Or go to like a weaker area and sweat solo? or does it make a difference?

2. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Its much easier to work in a group as it means you will get attacked less - it's been a long time since I tried it but I believe that hits on you disrupt your sweating attempt. However, less attacks on you means less evade skill gained. So it's a bit of a trade off.
    A good location for group sweating is Celeste Outpost where you will find nusul.

3. ccsoccer

ccsoccer New User

Ok, thank you very much.

4. Puck

Puck Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Howdy CCS!

You might also try any of the academies. They have spawns of 3x Carabok and nearby turret + revive for constant sweating. You might be alone most of the time, if that's no issue for ya.

Good luck!

5. ccsoccer

ccsoccer New User

That is what I have been doing for the most part, is it worth to kill those guys at this point? Or should I just lead them into the turret to die?

6. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

I believe that you can buffer against the loss of concentration by using a Focus MF chip (I think they are now called Synchronisation Chips). I suspect that many of the Mentors will have them.

7. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

Personally I recomend Solo. IT IS NOT EASYIER but you will gain way more skills. It seems that each creature has an amount of skills it gives out so your dividing that up between your group and you may gain none. To me the whole purpose of sweating is not the sweat it's the free skills you gain those are way more worth it then the sweat to me the sweat you gain is just a bonus.

The evade and combat reflexes you gain will be very very handy in combat later. I know every disciple i've trained that sweated not to gain sweat but had a goal of like 100 or 200 evade did very well.

I had one disciple who really tested my theory and didn't ever hunt or anything just sweated until 500 evade then sold his sweat and then started actually hunting and mining never deposited and withdrawal like 1k USD$