1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Herman (L) stop looting I think :o

Discussion in 'General Economy Discussion' started by Kitten, Nov 9, 2013.

1. Kitten

Kitten Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

From my loots int he last days since vu I notice the crafted guns seem to have stoped looting is anyone else seeing this? its great if so it seperates craft and hunt loots :D So the hermans will be from crafters only

2. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

I can confirm that you shouldn't see any more craftable gear dropping from mobs.

3. Chuck Jarrdhead Wholrey

Chuck Jarrdhead Wholrey Active Member

That's great news!!! Crafted items should never drop from mobs, the MU gets all messed up...
    Players sell the item for lower than the cost to craft, and ruins the item....

4. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Yep, we're hoping to see an increase in armour sales resulting from this too....means we can really start to get some turn over happening for the Arkadian economy

5. Yquem

Yquem Active Member Pro Users

Same goes for armor?

6. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Craftable L armour has been replaced by UNL versions of the same armour types ( though hopefully in smaller quantities).

On the weapon side we see the L Piron series and non sib UNL gravis. The Piron guns I have looked at appear to be superior to the equivalant (by sib) Herman weapons, so that's good for hunters. As a crafter, I will be very interested in the Piron drop rate.

7. Kitten

Kitten Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

well as a new (L) item it will loot heavy at first then slow down or almost stop is how it usually is

8. ruskea

ruskea Member

i think we will see only 1 set of each of the good ones like ursa+ perseus.. if even that coz the lack of ppl in arkadia.. cant give everything to svena