1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Important! Herman Industries - New and Renamed Weapons

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Cyrus, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Raven Lunchbox

Raven Lunchbox Adviser Arkadia Adviser

i would have to disagree, one of the biggest things hunters look at when purchasing weapons is WHEN DOES IT GET MAXED. if its clearly defined in the name or in the information of the weapon that is absolutly perfect. and as for that sugary, its so far away ect stuff, no way, did u just see the filled the gaps between, so there is not a huge gap anymore, your close to your next gun very close with the ark system. Let it represent a maxed gun. WHICH DOES MEAN YOU GET THE MAX EFFICENCY THAT GUN OFFERS. you have misses, that happens you have a dmg range, when your maxed you dont do less dmg than the min, period.

lets make is simple

2. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

not much else to say but bravo A-Team nice job in trying to keep things nice and simple and making sense keep up the good work

3. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

In addition I think keeping the min level in the name rather than max is better. At least you know where you have to be and you can add 5 to know which ones are maxed. It's truely a great system by Entropia Universes most progressive and skilled development teams. I would like to see some UL versions drop in the loot pool. I like many prefer using UL weapons which we can tier up. We have a great selection of UL melee weapons which are looted, but the UL guns are still only prizes.

4. Lazz

Lazz Active Member

Sounds very good to me :)
    There are several very intresting guns in that list to ;)
    Hopefully i may get the chanse to try them out oneday hehe
    Great work as usual A-Team :)

5. DxBlueIce

DxBlueIce Adviser Arkadia Adviser

Well done!
    Looking forward to the change :)