1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help! REply buttons gone missing!

Discussion in 'About Arkadia Forums' started by jaywalker, Oct 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jaywalker

jaywalker Member

Hey!

For the past few days . I cannot see a "reply" button in any post or any thread here. I thought it might be because of my "No-scripts" add-on so I finally clicked "Allow all scripts globally" and still I see no buttons.

Am i going blind? or what?

Woul someone please post a screenie showing a reply button, so i know where to look?

And, umm, if I don't reply to helpful posts in this thread, that will be because I still haven't found the reply button.

jay :)

2. jaywalker

jaywalker Member

AHHHH!

GOT it. It's because I take an interst in the Space Knights and Pirates Forum, and Neil keeps locking the threads there, which makes the reply buttons vanish, but isn't otherwise obvious. Must be that the only ones that I tried to reply were locked, eg this one:

http://www.arkadiaforum.com/showthread.php?2429-Fur

Now, I really don't understand why this was locked. Here's Neil's last post:

All because a guy said we shouldn't talk behind people's backs, and demanded screenshots.

If the thread is locked, then nobody can post screenshots, and the pilot in question can't answer for himself if he wants , can he?

What's rthe point? Is Neil, implicitly, agreeing that we shouldn't name pirates? Not unless they obligingly come and start their own thtread? Heck you might as well delete the whole forum.

I had more incidents to add (though no screenshots). The pilot in question is notorious for piracy! But we aere not allowed to say so anymore? :S

jay

PS thanks a bunch for makuing me waste a good hour hunting for reply buttons, mods. :(

3. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Huh?

4. Admin

Admin Forum Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator

Glad you found the solution to the reply button problem... the whole pirate/knight section is currently under review and thus closed.

*thread closed*

5. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Jay, just to be clear, Neil has had nothing to do with any threads being closed. He is not a Forum Mod, so he does not have that power to close anything without sending a request to us. Might be worth sending him an apology mate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.