1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me not be bored @ work.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Fopsie, Oct 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fopsie

Fopsie Active Member Pro Users

Catagory "Parked domain" :/ damnit this proxy is really retarded. Freaking thing also catagorised VG Cats online comic strip as Nudity o_O WTF there is no nudity in VG cats its a comic strip about games basicaly ?

2. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Weird. You could try http://www.milkywayproject.org/ or http://www.planethunters.org/ but I guess those probably won't work either since they use the zooniverse login.

Maybe you should give us a list of the websites that you CAN go to ;)

3. Fopsie

Blocked catagory "Parked domain" :/ The milkiway one works atleast :)
    Its a hit miss situation on the proxyserver. I can get in here and planet calypso forum but ET and EU websites is catogorised as forum & games.

Edit. Ok seems that I cant do anything on the milkyway site. I can view the main page but asoon as I want to do anything the proxy blocks it :( Wonder how they actualy thought I can help if they restrict me from doing anything, what a waste of my companies money and my time.

4. Sorven

Sorven Member

A bit of self promotion, but, you could read the entirety of the Story of Sorven on my blog: sorven.blogspot.com

Currently a whopping 214 posts there and growing... slowly. :)

5. Mordrell

Mordrell Active Member Pro Users

I bring my laptop to work with a 3g 8ta dongle ... Fopsie will know what that is... and play EU at work during the night shift :)

During the day I am to busy at work for anything else anyway lol

6. Fopsie

Hi Mordrell :)

Unfortunatly I can't bring my laptop in to this building because it's owned by a company that is somewhat in competition with this one and according to them is to big a security risk to bring in. I'm not even allowed to bring in a flashdisk and my cellphone gets confiscated at security every morning :/

Its actualy kind of funny that theire so uptight about these sort of things when I can if I wanted to upload information to my gmail storage and retrieve it at home :whistle:

Luckaly I have only 2 days of this tourcher left before heading back home ;)
    I'm so exited to get back because next week this time I will be sitting at my own site managing it all on my own without having to deal with other Domain / Server admins that try to keep me under.

7. Fopsie

YAY only 3 more boring hours left then im out of here for good :)

Guess this thread can be closed now

8. Fopsie

Wow ok now this is really a good day today :) Not only am I finaly finished wasting my own time and the companies money with this place, ASUS called that I can collect my fixed MB so I can actualy play EU at max settings again when I put my pc backtogether.

9. TimUnleashed

TimUnleashed Forum Official Pro Users

Welcome back to society Fopsie! *Thread closed* since you asked :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.