1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me i'm new!!

Discussion in 'Greetings' started by pigpigpenguin, May 30, 2011.

1. pigpigpenguin

pigpigpenguin New Member

Okay i went through the tutorial and my sword broke .. Wth do i do now?? :surrender::surrender::surrender:
    I cannot kill any monsters !

2. Faye

Faye Member Pro Users

Relax take a deep breath. First things first, try exploring the planet for startes. Maybe give me your positions Press P right downt he coords and i might come and take you on a tour

Second if you wanna contuine to hunt you need to buy new weapons from the trade terminal. Getting peds means either sweating and selling that to players or Deposit 10 US dollar for a quick start. Also with exploring gives you tps where players trade and some will hire players for them to advertise

3. Daenerys

Daenerys Member

Some options..
    To do anything, you will need money (PED).
    You could either deposit and give yourself a nice wallet right off the bat..
    .. or you could go and try to start the hard way. Usually this means either sweating (see this thread) or walking for stones/fruit/dung (look here).
    They might be somewhat outdated and written for Calypso but it's pretty much the same.

As Arkadia is brand new, there is no big "sweating group" established yet from what I know. Your best bet would be to have someone take you to the desert near the Hadraada mobs. They are so slow that you can sweat them alone and never die - if you do it right. They have a couple hundred sweat worth of HP as well, so you can spend quite some time kiting around one mob..

There is a comical but serious thread here which has everyone note down their 2 sentences to beginners. Could be of interest to you :D

4. pigpigpenguin

pigpigpenguin New Member

Thank you both so much??? anyway what country are you all from???

5. Faye

Faye Member Pro Users

Netherlands here (says in my avatar details too =))

6. Kitten

Kitten Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Many people will be glad to help show new players around and how to do stuff >^.^<

With this being a brand new planet it does not yet have a huge range of new player missions but I bet more coming very soon

7. Golddude

Golddude Member

Glad to see some new players!!! :)

8. Wistrel

Wistrel Member

yup welcome to Entropia! :D