1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello :)

Discussion in 'Greetings' started by chris8486, Jul 14, 2013.

1. chris8486

chris8486 New Member

New-ish player here. Hoping to interact with the community and meet some new people. :)

2. Telafear

Telafear New Member

Hello and Welcome Chris! I hope you have a great experience on Arkadia! : )

3. Puck

Puck Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Howdy Chris,

Welcome to Arkadia and EU. Dropping by the forums was a smart choice. Lots of good info and tips here. Explore as much as you can in game, and don't hesitate to chat folks up. Lots of friendly colonists waiting to help.

Good luck!

4. chris8486

chris8486 New Member

Thank you Telafear. Appreciate the welcome!

5. chris8486

chris8486 New Member

Other than possibly finding a different society for me and my friend, We're kinda just sweating like hell right now. Trying to get basic vehicles and equips for each other. Getting a lot of use out of entropia.info! Thank you for the warm welcome. This community is astounding, I don't know why I didn't download this sooner.

6. Puck

Puck Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

You're very welcome. And as others have mentioned, if you have the time (and good timing), you can stow away on many motherships and privateers advertising their departures in Celeste Quarry or Celeste Harbor. Most will give you a ride to another planet for free (or very reduced rate, ie 5ped).

It will literally take you weeks / months to see all the planets, do a lot of the free missions, and explore all the planeside locations. And all this without any depositing and just a little gruntwork.

Safe travels!