1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'Greetings' started by HTBB, May 19, 2013.

1. HTBB

HTBB New User

I cannot believe I'd never heard of this game, I've been playing games forever. I don't understand. I'm a 24 year old Australia, just starting out, read a lot about it, and watched lots of videos of other players and I'm genuinely interested. :)

Just learning the ropes by myself at the moment but when I want to get serious I think I'll try to hit up a mentor when I work out what timezone would be best for me. (I work weird hours).

Looking forward to enjoying what seems like an interesting game.

2. Alisha Ali Astro

Alisha Ali Astro Member

Welcome!

I'm still pretty new-ish myself, so I really can't offer any advice or anything other than "Have fun", but I'm sure you're doing that already. ;)

3. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Hi there.

Lot's of Aussies playing this game, including myself, the Snapester, both the LA owners (Hawkwing and Deathifier), and the CEO of the dev team is Australian also, though he is based in Singapore these days. Great idea to get yourself a mentor but also there's lots online you can read and its worth finding yourself a good society. I learned heaps from mine when I was starting.

And you can always ask questions here in the forum.

Good luck.

Regards,
    KikkiJikki

4. Dave Stevens

Dave Stevens Member

5. Puck

Puck Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

G'day HTBB and welcome to Arkadia!

Have fun exploring and dont hesitate to ask questions and engage people.