1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello nice to meet you

Discussion in 'Greetings' started by Fedi, Mar 27, 2018.

What would be more lucrative?

1. Selling hides in their raw form, straight off the creatures back

100.0%
  2. Selling hides that have been dried into leathers and are ready for crafting

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Fedi

Fedi Member

Hey guys, I'm posting this thread to introduce myself here for the first time . My name is Feducci Bronzon but you can just call me Fedi . I was born on Arkadia a few years ago but I took a long vacation into the mountains and have only recently came back to civilization. I originally started my career on Arkadia as a swunter, but I currently work as a professional weapons dealer AND swunter . My business is still in the begining stages but I have high expectations for the growth of my company. I thouroughly enjoy the scenery on Arkadia and cant get enough of admiring my beautiful weapons and sweat bottles (hahaha). Many of you may have seen me in game since I'm usually very active in the rookie and #arktrade chat. I see alot of potential of expanding my business here through the forums and figured there was no better time to introduce myself than the present. If anyone has any low level or low TT weapons that they would like to sell off, I'm your man. I will eventually be traveling to other planets, but for the time being, I do most of my business here on Ark. I'm always interested in meeting new people and would love to go on some team hunts in the future. If anyone wants to say hi and maybe introduce themselves to me here on this thread, feel free. I'm all about networking and would love to meet some other arms dealers/swunters that would want to socially swunt with me and enjoy life here on Ark . Well that's it for now. Hope you enjoyed reading my intro. As time goes on I'll continue to update my bio here. But for now it's back to collecting hides and weapons. Toodleoo

2. Fedi

Fedi Member

***Reserved for future use.***