1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello, I am new and looking to move to Arkadia from Calypso.

Discussion in 'Greetings' started by megaman, Apr 22, 2013.

1. megaman

megaman Member

I have recently brought all my stuff over and now am looking to sell my apartment in Omegaton and buy one on Arkadia. I have been working on the Jori mission, and swunting the Carabok. I love Arkadia so far, although it seems to be less populated than Calypso.

2. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Hi Megaman,

True, Arkadia doesn't have the population of Calypso, but then again its only been around for 1/5 the amount of time that Calypso has. It is a new planet (coming up to 2 years old soon!) and as such there are still lots of things being developed, the population being one of them.

You will find that the community here is generally a bit more helpful and friendly and there is always plenty of people willing to give you advice and answer all your questions.

Good to see you've found the forum too as this is the one place you will find the most help on Arkadia 24/7.

Catch you round and send me, or any of the staff, a PM if you get stuck around PAF.

3. Puck

Puck Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Hiya Jeff,

Welcome to Arkadia, and glad you're enjoying the surroundings so far. I hope you find an apt you like here. And as Snape mentioned, the population is a bit more sparse than Calyspo, but as you'll find the development, attention to quality and detail, and overall great feel of Arkadia is second to none.
    Check out the storyline on forum front if you like. And good luck!

4. megaman

megaman Member

Awesome, thank you! Im looking forward to diving right in! :D

5. Lardinho

Lardinho Member

Welcome mate, the population of Arkadia does seem to have started to grow slowly but surely. I really enjoy the planet, personally. I suggest to all of my disciples that they come here as the mining seems to give the best ping rates and the hunting is designed in a way that you can start the "kill 75" missions with just the tt rifle and fap and not be bound to "puny or daikiba" like on Caly.

Plus unlike the other planets, I've found a might higher chance of finding a genuinely good "auction beating" bargain in many of the shops in Celeste and also up at Sanctury Cove.

6. megaman

megaman Member

Yes indeed! My friend, PhillipCastle was mining quite rigorously today and found many resources. He was very excited. Unfortunately, I had to sell my tier 2.6 finder F103 in order to move into Celeste Harbor north. I was able to get the apartment that was wanted. :) So far, I love Arkadia.

7. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Gratz on finding an apartment and welcome to Ark!

8. megaman

megaman Member

Thanks, brother, and thanks for the job mining with your company!