1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello all arkadia

Discussion in 'Greetings' started by lucy lou, Nov 19, 2011.

1. lucy lou

lucy lou New Member

Hey all ppl i will come back to arkadia in less than 2 weeks and i plan her long and long time ,also i have question any arkadia soc her? i mean not from another planets ?

2. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Hi Lucy, good to hear you are coming back to Arkadia and are planning a long stay. There are several Arkadian societies based here now and some have recruiting threads in the Soctalk forum. Best of luck and hope you enjoy your stay.

3. KillerDawg

KillerDawg Active Member Pro Users

Hi lucy lou,
    You might try looking up either Arkadia Pioneers or Arkadians Unleashed, both socs started here and both have some really nice and very helpful people. Good luck and have fun.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

Hi Lucy Lou
    Welcome back and yes there are many societies active on Arkadia and other worlds. Look forward to seeing you at Celeste

Cheers
    Bjorn

5. AttacKat

AttacKat Active Member

Hi Lucy, 欢迎 ...

I strongly urge you join up with a soc and learn about the game with fellow soc mate helping. We at AU has went from 20 members to over 30 in the past 2-3 weeks, and most new members are new players to EU. I myself only started playing this game since Arkadia was launched and believe me, the information available can be overwhelming.

Heck, if you don't like a given soc, you are always free to leave and join another.

jc

6. Fopsie

Fopsie Active Member Pro Users

Welcome back :)

Like Snape mentioned already you can checkout the soctalk forum.

7. lucy lou

lucy lou New Member

ty guys for alott off welcome,,,,and btw sry for my bad english i spok 4 language like this:p

8. Bemo

Bemo Deactivated User

Welcome back to Ark.

-Bemo-

9. Chiffon Jaguar

Chiffon Jaguar Member

Hey, nice to meet you man. :) I suggest checking out many different societies. You'll learn which society you are more suited for. :) Some are filled with business driven players to more fun and laidback players. Some a mixture of both. So don't be afraid to look around mate, there are tons of great people out there, but if you get into the wrong society, chats will get boring for you. :)