1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Harassment of newbie at Carabok spawn near Celeste Quarry... Ruining New players Expe

Discussion in 'New Player Discussions' started by Infinity, Feb 25, 2012.

1. KMax

KMax Well-Known Member Pro Users

Actually if it is not in the EULA it is not a rule...

Play as you want as long as you don't break EULA rules. There is nothing in EULA about hunting mobs being sweated or stealing kills from others, it is just not a nice thing to do but no rules about it, the rule about ruining another's playing experience does not encompass this issue I don't think as the player can move to another area if crowded. Really with all the Carabok out there now is this truely a problem anymore? I have been out hunting just Carabok and not seen anyone for 6 hours before, there is no reason a new player has to be right next to the quarry anymore, they are spread over 1/4 of the map now, explore the land.....

2. aj502

aj502 Active Member Pro Users

Is it ok if I just come in your circle, get right up on you and sexy dance while you hunt?
    ;)

Tippin'

• Like Like x 2
  3. TimUnleashed

TimUnleashed Forum Official Pro Users

As long as you've taken off your shirt first!

:popcorn:

4. Lokia

Lokia Adviser Arkadia Adviser

I need entertainment while I hunt, can you come dance for me. AND DON'T FORGET TO BRING DRINKS!!!!