1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy Avatar Creation Day to Me

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by KMax, Nov 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KMax

KMax Well-Known Member Pro Users

Sunday marks my 1 year on EU, I will be tt weapon hunting all day Sunday on Arkadia to celebrate, well when I get up till when I go to sleep anyways. My time is MA -6hrs. I will post approximate coordinates on this thread throughout the day of where the hunting is currently at.

Everyone is welcome to join it. Be great to see some of them Big Mobs go down with little tt weapons. New avatars will be able to take them down just as well as experienced avatars with big enough teams.

RULES:
    Arkadia tt weapons only please, bring your own Arkadian tt weapon, ammo, etc. teams will be Damage Share Loot...
    Any armor and Fapping devices can be used. You may use attachments and enhancers on your Arkadian tt weapons if you wish, this may and most likely will help hunt the larger mobs. All teams will be hunting in my general area being it is a creation day party and whats a party if your not attending it :)

CONTEST INFORMATION:
    I will be giving away 1000PED and more in Prizes throughout the day.

Contest rules are: Locate me in game, I will post coordinates here throughout the day, register your team with me, team name must have "HAPPY cday KMAX - [something creative]" [something creative] to be replaces with anything uniquely witty you want to add. Also cday stands for creation day being we really were not born but instantly created by the EU supreme being Lootius, which sometimes is not so forgiving with his loot. So gather your friends hire your fappers and get your tt weapon hunting team ready for some good old mob kicking.

At the time you register your team PM me your list of team members so I can fairly divide up the contest prize winnings. Also make sure to PM me any new members added to your team during the hunt and any members that have left your team during the hunt so I can include them or exclude them from winning prizes accordingly.

Team global prize:
    Each global a team gets I will pay the team 50PED, will be divided up between teams members at time of payout.
    Each global HoF a team gets I will pay the team 100PED, will be divided up between team members at time of payout.

My team is wide open for anyone to join throughout the day, as long as the team is not already full. I will not be included in any Prize give away's so whoever is on my team gets a free hunter/fapper working with them.

Note: Please report anyone not using Arkadian tt weapons, this is a fun for all event and tt weapons make it a bit more evenly balanced. Anyone found in violation of that rule will be eliminated form the contest. Thank You

Let's all get out there and HoF like there is no tomorrow.

See ya all there

2. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

You need to post the event details here and write it up as a proper event or this thread will be in violation of Rule 3d.

Either that or I can move the other thread here if that is the intended event thread to begin with.

Also, could I suggest putting it into the community calendar as well?

3. KMax

Oh sorry snape I'll make the correction to my first Posting. I updated the hunting thread also if that is still in violation you can close that thread down and please add statement of it has been moved to here.

thanks Snape

4. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

No probs, hope you have a good time. Might even pop in myself if I'm able.

5. Calin

Calin Member

I might just see if I can join you. Sunday also marks my 6th year in EU.

6. KMax

Ah cool, congrats on living 6 years in this universe...

7. Snuggins

Snuggins Member

I am not into hunting much lately so I won't be going along on the hunt but congrats to both of you anyway. GL on some celebratory hofs.

Happy avatar creation day. :)

8. KMax

And so it starts. We will move often to different mobs all over the planet.

Planet Arkadia (20725, 29826, 121)

Edit1:
    Planet Arkadia (21106, 29964, 129)

Edit2:
    Planet Arkadia (21705, 30011, 166)

Edit3:
    Planet Arkadia (21849, 29711, 99)

Edit4:
    Planet Arkadia (23281, 17280, 270)

Edit5:
    Planet Arkadia (19242, 11334, 218)

Edit6:
    Planet Arkadia (21154, 9847, 158)

Edit7:
    Planet Arkadia (31744, 19946, 209)

Edit8:
    Planet Arkadia (22768, 17297, 282)

Edit9:
    Planet Arkadia (22567, 9972, 147)

Edit10:
    Planet Arkadia (19575, 11013, 191)

9. KMax

First Global 51PED from Madana (K-Max, Dragoness, Nectron, Plasmare, Attackat, and jony jokey)
    Second Global 52PED from Bokol (K-Max, Plasmare, jony jokey, and aj502)
    Third Global 76PED from Bokol (K-Max, Plasmare, jony jokey, and aj502)
    Fourth Global 105PED From Hadraada (K-Max, Plasmare, master chief)
    Fifth Global 67PED From Hadraada (K-Max, Plasmare, master chief)

10. Rean_Back

Rean_Back Member

Niece Event Max, Im glad to share the soc with you but, it is a shame to me to not be able to go because I am studying, gl and hf :)

11. KMax

After 13 hours of trigger happy tt weapon shooting my little celebration is finally done. We only globaled 5 times for total of 351PED but it was fun getting them, they were not easy to get. I gave out 250PED in Prizes for those globals and I took the rest of the 1000PED I said I was giving away and divided it evenly among all the people that showed up and participated even if it was for a little while just to say hi and congrats.

I want to thank the following people for showing up:
    Mortisha
    Max Necron
    Anax Plasmare
    Attackat
    jony jokey
    Prosha
    aJK
    aj502
    Athal
    remy master chief
    Ben Coyote

If any of you have not recieved your part of the prize money track me down. I will be looking for you also to make sure it gets payed out.

Again thanks for making my 1 year creation day event happen :)

12. KMax

Moderators - Please close this thread.

I have contacted and paid everyone their prize money for the event.

Again thanks to all that showed up. Next year for my 2nd cday I will try to do something similar we will have to wait and see.

13. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

Closed as requested by OP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.