1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gungnir Mk1 + Helicopter MMB = Fun - Ark Rig !

Discussion in 'PvP' started by SallyBridges, Apr 26, 2015.

1. SallyBridges

SallyBridges Adviser Arkadia Adviser

Well I decided to find some weapons for one of my many Vehicle's.

I thought it would be fun to fly around and shoot some stuff - now unfortunatly your not able to shoot mobs as you get a red cross and not allowed and so not wanting to just have some pretty armaments on my helicopter I thought I would see if it enables you to waste some projectiles in pvp area.

A small trip to the rig just to check out the capabilities - would be so cool if some flying missions and protection missions came in at some point as its actually really cool fun ;) like flying in to a drop zone area and dropping troops off or rescue troops from battlefields.

P.S

Sorry if you got blown up by anything at the Rig at this time - its not very easy to see what your shooting and was fun test - also some one at the rig suggested making a video and so here you are.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

Your aim sucks.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Welcome! Welcome! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. krazykat

krazykat Active Member

it'd be quite possible to arrange fun battles in the rig pvp between two teams of players. Last man standing wins :)

4. San

San Well-Known Member

If there was more of 'a large trout' or it was unlimited... and no armour allowed *ggg*
    village-fishfight.jpg

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. krazykat

krazykat Active Member

Asterix and Obelisk never needed any armour anyway :) Those books are so funny :):)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1