1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greenleaf Mining Company - now hiring!

Discussion in 'Mining' started by Neil, Apr 22, 2013.

1. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

I've updated the first post with the rules about splitting HOFs and Towers. I didn't expect a big one so soon... 2345 Ignisium, huge gratz to Ninja!

Donte and Amber, I will add your names to the waiting list and get back to you when I'm ready to expand again.

2. Donte

Donte Member

mega GZ to ninja.. wow.

thanks Neil..

3. weekeong

weekeong New User

Hi im interested.

Hi, im interested in joining in this company. Are you still hiring ? o_O im in planet Arkadia and my sig is Alex Sage Ace. im a newbie but im willing to learn =). Thanks !

4. Neil

Thanks, Alex. I've added your name to the waiting list! I'll probably get back to you in the next couple of days.

5. Jaguras

Jaguras New Member

Im also interested in joining. Im already using LBML (although with some probs but Ida promised to fix them soon) and found some ok Spots. Take your Time of course. :) Jag

6. Donte

Donte Member

is there a place to see the Print screen of the loot about each participant .. ?? .. (to follow the GZ of each high loot )

7. Ranged66

Ranged66 New Member

When do you start adding people from the waiting list again? I am very low (3-4) on PED and i need a job xD.

8. Neil

I've put up a website (still under construction). I've posted my trading hours there since I do need to do some things during the day other than trade :) http://www.greenleafmining.com

Let me hear your feedback about the hours, whether they're good times and whether it gives you enough time to do all the trading we need.

You won't be able to mine non-stop around the clock trading me every hour. Some of our miners are able to take out larger amounts of probes by keeping enough of their profits in their account, and that has been working out well, so let me know if you're interested in doing this.

I hope to get some tutorial videos up soon so I won't have to spend as much time explaining how to get LBML running.

9. Diablo2mephisto

Diablo2mephisto New User

im really new. i was told about this from someone currently working for you. my sig is Harley Nikasoar Morrissey. please do sign me up. btw isaw ur under construction website and none of your times work for me til my mon-tues days off 8*(.

thanks

10. raynopssgold

raynopssgold Active Member

Gz Neil for your new website! Hope your mining company is getting prosperous day by day... :D

11. stefanbond

stefanbond Member

hi, i would like to mine for greenleef mining company, i think it would be very cool :D can u give me a mesage pls in game, when u on?

12. John Tacker

John Tacker New Member

Nice work with the website Neil!

13. Donte

Donte Member

Thanks Neil for your trust .. may lootius be with you all

14. Buck Branden Rogers

Buck Branden Rogers New Member

I want to join your company! :)

Hey Neil I already PMed you but I want you to know that I am very interested in your company. I just started a few days ago and I already hit a hof lol so I have luck on my side. I hope you can find room for this humble miner :D

15. Sharacia

Sharacia New User

Hi.

I'd like to mine for the Greenleaf Mining Company. A few friends of mine recommended you when I asked them about starting mining.

I'm not currently on Ark, but my mentor offered to give me a ride there soon.

16. BatlleSnake

BatlleSnake New User

work

Hi there. Recently I started to play and I'm a novice player. but I would like for you to work. is located on the planet Calypso yet but know how to give it right away Fly on Arcadia. My Score is Sebastian BatlleSnake Urbanski.

17. Ranged66

Ranged66 New Member

I havent been able to mine in a while, lots of homework. you will get your stuff back in the weekend.

18. Neil

Thanks! I'll see ya then :)

19. BatlleSnake

BatlleSnake New User

Hi there. Thanks for inviting me to your friends. I got a chance to work with you? if the event does not need new people?

20. Frigid

Frigid Member

This appeals to me. I am a bot hunter from Calypso, but, hunting just doesn't do it for me any more. Not that I don't enjoy it, but my ability to make end meet just doesn't happen. So...I have tried something else I did as I was running between mobs: mining. Actually, I find I can break even most runs, perhaps even make a small profit with markup.

I am a level 9 Prospector (8 surveyor?) and I am trying to unlock Ground Assessment and have just found the LBML(will download tonight). I think it would be a fair trade to work for you until I unlock GA and hone my mining skllls....and then see where we go from there, eh? I am I'll send a PM and see what we can work out.