1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Got A Brain? - RELOADED @ Sanctuary Cove

Discussion in 'Sanctuary Cove' started by Hawkwing, Jan 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hawkwing

Hawkwing Owner of Sanctuary Cove Platinum Member

Got a Brain Header.png
    Welcome BACK to GOT A BRAIN? - RELOADED

A Sanctuary Cove SPONSORED Event

Greetings once more Arkadian hunters.

After much time away from the forum, I am still amazed that the brain of the Great White Cat has yet to drop!
    In fact, a number of brains have yet to drop and the last brain discovery was mid-2015! This is a really, really long time to be waiting to get a brain!
    I would love to see more Mutated mobs become a reality, so have reinvigorated and expanded this event, in the hope of getting more people hunting and giving the people in control a broad hint its time these brains dropped!

So, I'm asking YOU, the brave hunters of Entropia to help me!

This SPONSORED event is very simple: I am asking you all have you GOT A BRAIN?
    Because I am willing to pay you,

15,000ped
    per Korwil Brain.

10,000ped
    per Oweko Brain.

But only for the first TWO (2) brains delivered for each mob.

May I please also acknowledge that other landowners may be interested in these brains and other threads are available on this forum advertising prizes for DNA Brains. Please check out these other threads and familiarise yourself with what prizes are available.

SC text seperator forum.jpg

There is no registration.

There are no rules.

You can hunt in teams, you can hunt in packs or you can just plain hunt alone.

Bring me a Korwil or Oweko Brain at Sanctuary Cove and the ped is yours instantly, on the spot, with many thanks and no questions asked by any pesky IFN types.

How easy is that?

SC text seperator forum.jpg

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

1. What if I loot the third brain? A - No problems, let me know and we can work something out. It may not be worth 15,000ped, but it will definitely be worth something. Alternatively, you could sell it to another landowner who is also offering a reward for DNA Brains.​
    2. How do I know a brain will drop? A - You don't. And neither do I. But the more mobs we kill the closer (hopefully) we are to getting that very rare piece of loot to drop!​
    3. I was in the team that looted the brain but didn't get any ped! A - The bearer of the brain gets the ped. If that person was a part of a team, it is up to them to split the ped appropriately. So choose your teammates wisely!​

Sanctuary Cove Forum Footer.png

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2017
  2. Hawkwing

Hello All,

One small clarification, as with all prizes at Sanctuary Cove: If I am away or otherwise out of contact, then please send a PM to Ewok and he will gladly take delivery of any Korwil or Oweko brain and pay the bounty.

Good luck!

3. Hawkwing

A gentle bump for this event and to remind people that there is still ped available for a Korwil or Oweko brain should you happen to come across one.

Good luck!

4. lethall

lethall New Member

is this still on?

5. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

This thread is now closed as the events are no longer running and the land area has been sold.

Thanks to everyone that has supported SC over the years. Whilst we would have loved to continue and even increase our time, the reality is that RL commitments are too great these days and so SC would be better off in the hands of someone prepared to put the time and effort in to make it pop like we know it can.

All the best to the new owners and to EU as a whole.

So long and thanks for all the fish.

If you have any questions on concerns etc, please PM me or contact me via Skype (acewok666 - make sure to identify yourself or I'll assume it is spam) as I'm not generally active on the forums like I have been in the past. I do pop in from time to time and help out but my time is preciously short these days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.