1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good terminal upper click button

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Milesio, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Milesio

Milesio Platinum Member Platinum Member

With some days in Arkadia i see at terminals a good thing i think not see in Calypso terminals.

With a terminal rounded for a lot avatars (see 8Coins or Sanctuary) you cannot do click at terminal, but then you see a ¿button? for do click in upper side terminal, is more easy activate a terminal.

I am not sure if you understand me, but good job, Arkadia Team.

2. dude

dude Active Member

I think what you are saying is the top piece that is on the wall above the terminals is a good place to click to activate the terminal. Sometimes it is really crowded around them and you have no way of activating the terminal. I completely agree with you and thanx DEV TEAM.

3. David | Arkadia

David | Arkadia Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

Thanks for the feedback guys - these small details are certainly not lucky accidents :)

4. swaith

swaith Member

yeah i noticed that as soon as i logged in that the console projections are much easier to reach when its swamped by giant avatars lmao particularly by people with small avatars like yours truly ^^

5. Calin

Calin Member

Yeah, it really is a great feature. I really love all the thought that is put into the details on Arkadia.

6. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

Terminals done by people who played the game themselves is what I can see :)

great job on them, and also love the clean look of them (almost memorized the colors by now hehe)