1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Competition Gold Rush 2014 - Mining Division

Discussion in 'Company Events' started by Dylan | Arkadia, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Kosh

Kosh Member

Drooling at the TM8.

2. Grossman

Grossman New User

Very nice and where i will post the screenshot ? Or how you will know ?

3. Jo Tulip

Jo Tulip New User

I love you Arkadia, thanks for event :)

4. Three

Three Active Member

This is awesome!! My loot has always been horrible on Ark, but this planet is run right, and by far the most fun... Well done!

-Three :cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. DxBlueIce

DxBlueIce Adviser Arkadia Adviser

Good luck to all miners! :)

6. atomicstorm

atomicstorm Platinum Member Platinum Member

In the process of restocking my Terra Amp shop on Songkra Valley. Prices are competitive.

7. MVG MegaV78G87

MVG MegaV78G87 Member

You are figuratively killing me XD ah well maybe Ill have to skip merry mayhem again and wait another year to try it out :) there's mining to be done :D

8. JackScar

JackScar New User

:stats: Seems funny to me that Gold Rush 2014 starts Jan 1st 2015. lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. harmony

harmony Active Member Pro Users

very nice event. Now that all planets are maturing it's so difficult to make up my mind on which planet i want to be on :)

10. sholle

sholle Active Member

woohoo , let's get dirty ! ! ! ! :cowboy:

11. TechKen

TechKen Active Member

Hey! I'll do this one, since I usually end up with the smallest possible loot that can be mined! :) Bring it on! LOL

12. Gewitter

Gewitter Active Member

I can offer reward for guy with smallest loot in this period on Ark, if they give me info about it.

So, .Point Shop can offer a reward for poorest loot. I can give a guarantee that reward will be very good :)

Can A-Team provide me info in the end of event about a poorest mining loot?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Three

Three Active Member

Maybe, I am being a bit greedy, but I think the hunting prizes are a lot better than the mining.... I was thinking it would be a good idea... if the top 5 loots over the whole event get a prize...

#1 - TerraMaster 8
    #2 - TerraMaster 7
    #3 - TerraMaster 6
    #4 - TerraMaster 5
    #5 - TerraMaster 4

And then all the TerraMaster 3's.... I think this would make the event much more hopeful for a lot of players... I don't think one of each would have that big of an effect on the economy.

-Three :cool:

14. tBANNA

tBANNA Member

I want to salute this event, I've been waiting such even since the old CND had one back in 2007 called " Defend Your Claim" maybe some of you remember it,

I was wondering few days back when on PE Facebook page I had a small talk whit someone from MA, when MA would decide to add for miners events like are for hunting, the game developed soo many events for hunters and miners were all the time left aside, no1 cared to much to so something for them until now,... from Migration, to Mary Mayhem, or robot invasions are hunting events all around all the year.

this is the main reason I post this because I m soo happy someone did this eventually, and when I m thinking a bit sometimes a miner invest in a run more than a hunter, and the reward is soo small, a hunter can burn in 2 hours of hunt 1k ped if he's above average, and a miner can blow 1k ped using medium gear in less than an hour, and sometimes I see this unfair, one of the reasons I see this unfair is because in 2 hours of hunt u can collect allot of skills compared to the investment, and miners get sometimes just from time to time skills, each 5-7 maybe 10 drops , I did this and I know what I m saying.

if the Ark will continue to bring events like this, I can say I have found a good reason to come back and play PE like I did in the past. Hope the return will not drive away players tho.

I wish all the miners who will participate, Good Luck !

cya in the field

cheers

15. Chronos

Chronos Member

Arkadia is the best planet!

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. AxeMurderer

AxeMurderer Active Member Pro Users

Not if we count planet Holiwood

17. Lazz

Lazz Active Member

Intresting i give it a try :)

18. Donte

Donte Member

nice idea ... snif only for big PED cards !! GL all ,-)

19. KMax

KMax Well-Known Member Pro Users

Don't give up mate... My one and only tower was with an unamped Demonic MKI finder, so you can win with the simplest of gear, you just need to go in not expecting to win is all, play normal if you don't have the pocket book of an uber. There still could be a chance just much slimmer then the ubers.

If this event were designed like based on points per kill, or most globals, or most points from looted items etc. then ya no chance against an uber's rig but it is not setup that way you just need to get largest find in a day and if you tower accidentally could qualify for the grand prize.

I think this contest is about the fairest competition for all levels of participants that has been created by devs and partners so far, wish more were designed like it. Merry Mayhem, Halloween Mayhem, the hunting version of Gold Rush and others like it are so balanced towards uber sized PED cards over enjoyment of playing a profession. One does have a chance with this one if you get some really lucky hit, which does happen now and again.

Great job with this event!

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2014
  20. Chronos

Chronos Member

Im curious though.
    Say the highest mining HOF for a day is 3000PED, but that player didnt use a terra amp.
    The second highest is 400PED and used a terra amp, will that person get the terra amp usage bonus ?