1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion Globals display improvment

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by DaughterOfAnarchy, Dec 12, 2015.

1. DaughterOfAnarchy

DaughterOfAnarchy Active Member

Truth is that there are a lot of globals and hofs happening around us, and, unless you're really paying attention, is quite easy to miss the ones we actually care about (like from our friends or society mates).

In my "previous life" I suggested a full globals filter, but I was told that is unlikely to happen, that's why I try to come now with a different, adjusted suggestion.

What if the messages from people with whom we're related could be set to be displayed in a different color (like have them in red for friends, blue for soc mates, orange for ATH, yellow for HOFs and white for regular globals)? *obviously said colors are just an example to point out the idea, no need to be exactly these*

Since this would be a totally optional toggle, is not like it would have any possible negative effects.

So... what do you guys think?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Bear

Bear Member

Yes, i like that idea. Even i donĀ“t care much about Globals, its a good suggestion!