1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stuck Gate at Aakas 4 wont open

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by The Jetman, Aug 12, 2015.

1. The Jetman

The Jetman Member

Hi, this is my first Aakas run since the changes, but when i have done the run killing everything possible, this gate will not open
    [​IMG] the only mobs visable are the ones that spawn behind it and im not sure if they are the reason. i tried relogging, did the second stage again, but same issue...

2. Dove

Dove Active Member

Did you try and go back to the previous televator and running round it a few times? There is a similar problem in Aakas Door 1, back up to the televator helps on that.

3. The Jetman

The Jetman Member

yeah, i went back all the way to the entrance twice and waited over an hour at the door and it never opened :(

4. The Jetman

The Jetman Member

well after 4 attempts waiting over 1 1/2 - 2 hours each time, running back and forth, through tps and such, the gate never opened :( guess ill avoid the vaults for now and hopefully its fixed soon

5. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Usually this happens because mobs in a previous room were spawned after you went through, but are necessary to open the door. Apparently this wasn't the case here but if it happens again, run back through all the earlier rooms and kill any mobs you see.

Did you just try Aakas 4 or others as well?

6. The Jetman

The Jetman Member

hi, thanks for the reply, ive killed every red dot ive seen over the 4 attempts, checked back to the entrance. but when I get to that room for the first them there is 4 aakas defenders, I kill them and as soon as I step near the gate 4 red dots spawn behind the gate

ive only tried aakas 4 since the changes

EDIT: just in Aakas 1 now, in that room the gate worked fine and the 4 red dots spawned as I walked through the open gate not before, so I would suspect the trigger for their spawn is set slightly off. Aakas 2 ok too, as you can see below, the mobs behind the door didn't spawn until I entered unlike aakas 4

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 15, 2015