1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friday Free Puny's

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Erastothenes, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Erastothenes

Erastothenes Member

Friday Free Puny's

This Friday, November 8, at 20.00 MA time you have 30 minutes to hit the highest loot, free to enter!

Prizes are 15 PED for the winner, 10 PED for second place and 5 PED for third.

The event is free, to promote the Arkadia Image Festival, a free for all screenshot competition with NEW Blueprints and 1000 PED in prizes. Check it out on this forum, this is easy - you don't need uber gear or skills - just be creative!

Good luck to all, may Lootious see you :)

cheers, eras

2. anthonymorris

anthonymorris Platinum Member Platinum Member Arkadia Adviser

im confused? how do you win? i entered but not sure what the rules are or what screen shots you are looikg for? im in a group now asking what it is all about and well......... not really sure muself no info here

3. May

May Active Member

Thanks for the event, it was fun.
    And I even managed to win a prize, woop woop.
    Events seem luckier for me than hunting. ;)
    Hope the Image Festival will also attract lots of participants.

4. Erastothenes

Erastothenes Member

Hiho, I am very sorry that I did not make it to the event, I am traveling so some hickups. Thanks all who joined.

Anthony, sry I did not answer you in time. This puny event was not linked as such to the screenie, it was just a small promotinal effort. The screenie is independent of any other events, and will continue to be so.

Cheers, eras

5. anthonymorris

anthonymorris Platinum Member Platinum Member Arkadia Adviser

Right I gathered that but what was lacking is an explanation on how one would win. Do you have to take a screen shot of all you loots or does the system keep track of it? I had several ppl asking me about it and how the winner would be chosen and what the rues were. I explaine that you just kill the mob and the largest loot would win the event but had not explanation on how the winner would be chosen.

So they elected not to partisipate, we were swunting nusul about 10-12 of us. Maybe I should host some events to promote my shop :huh:.

6. May

May Active Member

Yup, I noticed this before: the event system is not very clear for first time users.
    I've heard multiple people wondering about how it works in practice, and more often than not opt to not enter because of uncertainty.

Which is really a shame, for the persons taking the time to organize the event, and for the people would might have enjoyed participating.
    But I guess it's a MA system, and probably not important enough to warrant improvement.
    Not when there are (a lot) more urgent things to fix. ;)