1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free Service Advertisement on Stream

Discussion in 'Services' started by Caillend Ceres, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Caillend Ceres

Caillend Ceres Member

Hello Entropians,

Some of you might know that i have a livestream over at Twitch.tv and i stream quite a lot (and no, no more "mining only" stuff ^^), and i had the idea to open up some free advertisement slots on my stream for Shop owners, Service Providers or everything else.

I don't want to charge a fee, but i'm always happy with donations in form of PED, if you want to.

The plan is to have several "owners" for one of the 3 available Banner slots, so i can add a rotation on them like every 30-60 seconds.

Now here comes the important part - this is how my stream should look and there are currently only placeholders available, the Upper Left is the chat for people who want to use fullscreen but still know what i'm answering to, if there are questions:

View attachment 9143

The next important part- Resolution.

Banner1 - 275 x 440
    Banner2 - 820 x 120
    Banner3 - 820 x 120

Banner1 is obviously the left lower corner area, Banner2 and Banner3 are next to it and split - every banner in here will be placed in BOTH banner slots since they will randomly choose between all the available banners.

Format: .bmp, .dds, .jpg, .png, .gif

!! GIFs now work - pleasse only up to 10 seconds a cycle :)

As i said above, there is no price and there is also no maximum capacity. I want this to be something for everyone and not limited.

The best thing to do is to PM me here, post in this thread, contact me in-game (Alex Caillend Ceres) or directly on Twitch.tv .

The stream is linked in my signature. This thread will be sent to both PAF and PCF.

Best wishes to everyone,

Caillend

2. BB Global

BB Global Member

+REP

Gonna mail you a jpg

3. Caillend Ceres

Caillend Ceres Member

Nice :)
    I have to mess around with some HTML scripts etc. later today. Maybe I figure out my GIF problem and then i can offer the space for GIFs since i find them way more interesting for Shop+Service Owners.

4. Robotzel

Robotzel Member

hi there and thank you for this.

in exchange for running my banner on your twitch stream i can offer my services for free if u need me

anyway here is my banner

View attachment 9148

• Like Like x 1
  5. Caillend Ceres

Caillend Ceres Member

Thanks, i will add it as soon as i am at home.

GIFs should work now, i am using a JavaScript run on a .html page using the CLR Browser, so i simply have to add them to the slideshow and everythings fine!

6. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

I'll have a talk to Robo (above) and work something out for SFE to advertise with you too. Sorry I haven't got back to your PM yet, I've been busy.

7. Caillend Ceres

Caillend Ceres Member

No problem, but it's good to hear from you :)