1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free Blueprints!

Discussion in 'General Economy Discussion' started by SR Torzman, Dec 22, 2011.

1. SR Torzman

SR Torzman Member

Just want to thank the people who put out blueprint in various places, usually take one o change the one I already have. A fun idea that I think that more people should start to do it :)

Greetings
    Torz

2. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

i was thinking about doing this myself but i think it's better to just give them out to the people that need specific ones. So if anyone needs some component bp's come and ask me for them i've got a ton to give out.

3. AttacKat

AttacKat Active Member

"Pay it forward" :cool:

And I just like to add that please do leave those BPs for new players, or only take what you do not already have.

I myself often leave Ark bps around because of the duplicates and the item limit in storage. I can TT it for 0.01 ped but I rather help a new budding crafter.

jc

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dwiss

Dwiss Member

can only follow what AttackKat already mentioned - when i started this game putting out extra BPs was done by many crafters to support a new youngish one. THEY ARE FOR JUNIORCRAFTERS! So please dont think of them as goodies to make PEDs with , but as a starting support for people who really think about going into crafting one day.

5. Boardian Chilix

Boardian Chilix Active Member Pro Users

i drop them all the time araund service center when i reach my storage limit , and every once in a while i drop some L ones in the middle of puny fields ;) or i hide them araund, and if you need any feel free to ask

6. SR Torzman

SR Torzman Member

As soon as I get a BP duplicate now... I drop them free outside my shop :)

/Torz

7. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

Just an idea to maybe make this work better but what if we put all these bp's on one avatar and made like a public list here of what bp's where available. My daughter doesn't use her avatar that much we could use hers and i could keep up a google doc of the list just doing a account info items info.