1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum Signature

Discussion in 'Technical' started by Oboy, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Oboy

Oboy Active Member

I was chatting with cyrus inside game and he was saying the only way a picture can be put in a forum sig is by the admins.

Is there anychance I can have my shop booth picture placed into my signature?

Can you please let me know if this is possible, and if it is what if anything I need to do to help you make it happen. Thank you

2. rick_janson

rick_janson Well-Known Member Pro Users

As an image, you can upload one as an attachment. So you can do it yourself.

Go into your signature under the user control panel. Then scroll *below* the signature box to a section that says "Signature Picture" where it will allow you to upload *one* picture to use in your signature. :)

3. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Give Ricks suggestion here a try. If you can't get it to work then upload the pic you want to the gallery and PM me with a link to it and i'll sort it for you.

4. Oboy

Oboy Active Member

Thank you for the suggestions It looks easy enough, can't believe I passed it up after I was searching for quite a while.. /bonk!

5. Admin

Admin Forum Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator

You might want to crop it so it fits 500x100 wide... also try keep the text down to a few lines as it takes up nearly half of your post ;)

6. Oboy

Oboy Active Member

Thank you for the suggestions.

I am planning to take a new photo once I install 1 more shopkeeper and get a new sign.

At that point I will make sure to crop it and get the signatures size down a bit :)

appreciate the help guys