1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Important! Forum Changes - Please Read

Discussion in 'About Arkadia Forums' started by Dylan | Arkadia, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Ardorj

Ardorj Active Member Pro Users

Oh oh, I too have to remake my signature. Too many links :dead:
    All in all it's a good thing I guess.

• Like Like x 1
  2. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

I think the sig requirements are too restrictive. Please have another think about what you are trying to achieve and how harsh you need to be.

3. Lovefall

Lovefall Deactivated User

Yeah, I agree that some limits must exist because many signatures became too spammy, but the mentioned ones are a bit too harsh if you ask me.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
  4. Dan59

Dan59 Active Member

Well one could have warious spam , pics and links saved and copy paste it after each post without using a signature place*
    Or no ?

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    SPAM....SPAM....PIC..........SPAM..............BLABALA...............PIC
    LINK
    LINK
    LINK
    MORE PIC, BUY IN MY SHOP, SELLING ITEM
    OFFERING SERVICE
    BLABLA
    SPAM
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
  5. Dylan | Arkadia

Dylan | Arkadia Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

So the answer would be no. :wink:

Using this same post, I would like to bring it to the attention of all the users that more upgrades will follow in the days to come. So the forum will be offline in short intervals.

• Informative Informative x 5
  6. May

May Active Member

Spam's bad. You shouldn't use spam. If you use it, you're bad, because spam is bad, mmkay?
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Kaz

Kaz Active Member

... and the smiley face limit is a little weird. But no worries, you're good to go with happy faces :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:

• Like Like x 1