Discussion in 'Selling' started by DaughterOfAnarchy, Jul 20, 2016.
so no arrangement was made to meet up immediatley after the "auction" finished ?
let me guess - out of the blue she found someone who offered a BO price better than yours
Or the mysterious reseller made her an better offer for both.. Who knows..
It's chemtrails, I tells ya!
The appartement it's still a her name, so i don't know. But she told me to wait a 2-3 days till she can connect to E.U after the AU. And after that no more news.
Sad it was true but I did warn you that I had a feeling that she would pull out if she didn't get her 2500+ asking price. Sad but happy to see DoA gone. But just wait..I feel the drama over this hasn't needed yet.
Separate names with a comma.