1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Follow-up David Dobson interview Friday the 25th of November!

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by zume, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

Thanx for gewtting this out so fast Zume. I just got done listening to the entire thing and lots of good info of where we stand and whats to come within that interview.

To Dave,
    Thanks for taking the time to directly answer what I posted. I know I am a pain in the ass but questions that may sting a bit need to be asked and no one seems to be asking them. I appreciate you taking the time to answer them as MA interviews would have blown right past that and not given it a second look. The depth of the question really put you on the spot and I thank you for not being politicly correct and sugar coating the hard answer. I feel alot more at ease that you DO recognise some of the issues that have hurt EU and the growth of Arkadia and that you are looking forward to better these issues within your power. I think also many people should also be able to take a breath a bit knowing you recognise major issues and are infact addressing them.

I dont envy you your job but I do recognise the efforts and it is very much apreciated.

• Like Like x 1