1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Figurines from stage 6 hunting missions

Discussion in 'About Planet Arkadia' started by Grizgal, Aug 3, 2014.

1. Nikto

Nikto Active Member

Thank you very much! :) Perfect size.

Sadly I can't buy them for my collection.
    Another issue even if you got a lot of them - apartment item points, like always :)

2. Medeina

Medeina Member

You're very welcome. :)

There's something like 37 different non-event mobs here on Arkadia between Aakas, Underground and topside; if one doesn't count mutated versions and the different varieties of oratan. Apartments, by default, have 115 (?) slots in the main living space. So it's quite possible to have a full collection on display, but at the expense of 1/3rd of available space. And at that point you'd have the same amount of trophy heads. Still doable with both collections, but leaving little room for anything else.

3. Nikto

Nikto Active Member

My have 125/125 (default 115, you absolutely right) in other words it's already full (and I don't put trophy heads there, since they way too big for it). I have around 20 free item points on the roof, but it's not best place for Figurines and it will be full soon as well. :)
    Wish Arkadian apartments have same amount of item slots as Rocktropians ones (around 400 there).

4. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

I think if you've got all the figurines, the A-team should give you a complimentary apartment. Maybe even a complimentary land area.

:lol:

At least a statue there beside Milton Lee.

5. T79x

T79x Adviser Arkadia Adviser

6. AxeMurderer

AxeMurderer Active Member Pro Users

btw if you repeat lvl 6 missions you get always 1 figurine or just the first time?

7. T79x

T79x Adviser Arkadia Adviser

skills and figurine each time finished