1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Festival of Firepower! FoF XV

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by coz1969, Aug 5, 2013.

1. coz1969

coz1969 Member

Although this event includes hunting on Arkadia, I have placed it in "non-Arkadia" section, since it also includes hunting on each planet. Mods, please feel free to move the thread to wherever you deem is most appropriate.

Introducing
    Festival of Firepower XV: War Party

DATE: 21 September 2013

TIME: 14:00 - 00:00 MA

Festival of Firepower is the event that was the precursor to World of Firepower (WoF). FoF began as a simple gathering of Marber Bravo owners to slaughter as many big mobs as they possibly could. It was rather spur of the moment, and somewhat informal. It has morphed over the years, and also given birth to WoF.

Unlike WoF, FoF is a one-day event. It has, traditionally, been soc vs. soc. Lot's of trash talking has ensued at each FoF (before, during and after... all in good fun) FoF has very few rules. Team size is limited to 12... team members may be added or deleted at any time during the FoF. And, this year... there is NO mob list.

That's right, folks! We will be visiting each planet during this FoF, and ANY mob is up for grabs. ALL swirls count (even those 10 ped caraboks, oro, bokol, etc). People of ALL skill levels are invited and encouraged to join in. Even if you can't participate in the entire event, come join the fun for a little while.

If you haven't got a soc team, but would like to participate, that's no problem! All are welcome, and we will certainly find a team for you to join the fun.

Check out the full info in this thread on PCF.

If you would like to learn more, or participate, you can either contact me, make a post here, or make a post on the thread at PCF.

This promises to be great fun, and again, let the trash talking commence.

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for the copious amounts of trash-talking that will occur. I am only responsible for my own trash-talking.

P.S. GloryHound Irregulars will be crowned FoF XV Champions... so if you are looking to be a part of the winning team, look no further! :cool:

2. akina

akina Member

I would like to register with my French team. No team name, for now. I have not heard back from Hurrikane. This is in order?