1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feedback on Changes to Weapon SIB.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by KikkiJikki, Dec 6, 2012.

1. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

But it didn't have to be said, did it? Knowing that I asked you to stay on topic, having the capability to review and edit your post before sending, you went ahead anyway. Awesome.

I'm not on a crusade, I'm always cool and I'm not campaigning for anyone's support. The sky is not falling. I've written a thread to provide constructive feedback to ARK devs and indirectly to MA regarding the perceived impact of the changes in this last VU. If you review my original post you will see that I have argued that Ark devs made some good choices in a difficult situation. My hope is they will take the feedback on board for the next time change is required, especially around the issue of adequate communication. If other players, including yourself, want to contribute to that feedback, I am fine with that.

But that's not what you have done. I appreciate that melee hunters have been neglected by MA. I use melee weapons where it makes sense to do so. I have been interested to read posts by Alice (from Rising Potentials) and others on the topic and have contributed to those threads. I would be happy to discuss why crafting melee is an unattractive option and what things could be done to improve melee; but not in this thread. It's not relevant to this discussion.

Regards,
    KikkiJikki

2. Xandra

Xandra Active Member Pro Users

*Xandra points to her updated post and teleports outta here as fast as possible*

Have a good time!