1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ETA for Arkadian MF?

Discussion in 'Mindforce' started by Nighthawk, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Nighthawk

Nighthawk Member

Just wondering if there is any ETA or ideas at all on when planetspecific MF might come to Arkadia :)

As I use MF almost all of the time, a problem for me with Arkadia is the lack of (L) chips in auction (might be better now, not there at the moment but will def. come back later)...

Some suggestions has been posted in this thread: http://www.arkadiaforum.com/showthread.php?735

2. davion

davion New Member

At the very least, mobs need to start dropping attack chips, if they dont already.

3. swaith

swaith Member

i think for arkadia as most of the Mobs are animal/beasts that these sorts of things would be something we salvage/collect from treasure sites from the previous race's occupation of the planet, for instance looking at the undeveloped nature and ruinous structures it would be nice for some kinetic abilities that could have assisted in creating the planet and for instance some destructive techs from the oratan would be nice they did wipe most of that other civy from the face of this planet

4. Nighthawk

Nighthawk Member

Any official word/idea on this yet? :)

5. Ty Williams

Ty Williams Member

6. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

I just thought this topic coudl use a bump as i'm about to hit a wall with skilling MF on Arkadia.

Just an idea but instead of dropping mindforce from mobs what about making it craftable. I think it would certainly provide a little boost to economy as currently i think all MF items are mob drops. And please keep the max TT low if it has to be (L). I hate having to invest so much into one item that i may be done with before it even breaks.

i'd like to see a Electric storm Chip that does multi mob damage to all mobs around you within a range. and looks like a multi lighting strike. witha bunch of low to high levels of it.

7. rick_janson

rick_janson Well-Known Member Pro Users

Don't they already have that in the strike chips?

8. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

Any word on this? Caly seems to be getting a bunch of new MF chips are we getting anything? I'd just be happy if we had implants drop or craftable or something.

9. XeroX

XeroX Active Member Pro Users

The last word I heard was that there are no official plans for MF anytime soon.

10. remontoire

remontoire Member

See here , maybe its not so glum outlook after all :)