1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RSS Feed Entropia Universe 15.2.2 Release Notes

Discussion in 'Entropia Release Notes' started by ArkadiaBot, Mar 26, 2015.

1. ArkadiaBot

ArkadiaBot Bringer of News PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

Changes
    • An issue causing severe client memory leaks for systems with certain Nvidia graphics card models has been corrected.
    • Mining finders no longer allow searches if the condition of the attached amplifier is below the amount required for all of the selected search types. In the past, when the attached amplifier’s condition was lower than required to provide full amplification for all selected search types, the loot calculation was modified based on remaining condition and selected search types. Though we cannot discuss in detail the inner workings of the loot algorithm, we can assure everyone that no overall economic advantage was gained in such situations. However, in order to present a more consistent and transparent user experience when employing mining finders with amplifiers attached, searches will now be limited according to the remaining condition of the attached amplifier and search types selected.
    Known Issues
    • On random occasions a pet will remain spawned in the world when your avatar logs out, causing double pets when logging back in. To avoid this issue, be sure to dismiss your pet before logging out. This issue will be corrected in an upcoming patch.

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2015
  2. Murkalael

Murkalael Active Member

I see lots of miners will start to cry.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. May

May Active Member

Usually I move Peds from the Card when going to the AH. To avoid bidding the whole Pedcard by accident. [​IMG]
    Today that prompted a message about just that: so I tried it with a very small amount, to see if that also gave a warning, and it did.

No idea if this was implemented before (or with this update), but this is the first time I've actually seen it:
    [​IMG]

Should at least prevent some dramatic mistakes. :wink:

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Hideo

Hideo Active Member

if your like me or most of any other pc user you regularly not read the prompts put in your face.
    for me its like expected outcome is clicked away as fast as them appear every other shit is clicked away as this dont belong in my sphere right now! ;)

i´m not perfect in fast reading but i do it all the time...

this overdoing, in regards of a way too much of a mu, is apreciated none the less. unnotied but important addiation!!!

5. Jod

Jod Well-Known Member

This feature has been requested for so long!!

I didnt even realise MA had implemented it but it shows they do occasionally listen sometimes (even when we think we are being ignored)

• Like Like x 3
  6. May

May Active Member

Yes, that's why I wondered if it really was implemented this Update, because it wasn't mentioned anywhere.
    You would think that they would 'flaunt', or at least announce something like that.
    [​IMG]
    Still, the people that will benefit from this new feature, will notice it soon enough when it pops up. :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. SallyBridges

SallyBridges Adviser Arkadia Adviser

Yes Lets hope people slow down and actually read it - lets also hope that there isnt a feture to turn said feture off ;)

8. SallyBridges

SallyBridges Adviser Arkadia Adviser

upload_2015-4-1_12-12-21.png

See I like the way this is in RED - but then they have a tick box underneath - dont show again ! DOH ! ! !

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. May

May Active Member

Hehe yeah, the first time I saw that red warning, I had a 'wah, what did I do wrong this time?' reaction. [​IMG]