1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RSS Feed Entropia Universe 14.3.1 Release Notes

Discussion in 'Entropia Release Notes' started by ArkadiaBot, Oct 10, 2013.

1. ArkadiaBot

ArkadiaBot Bringer of News PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

• Avatar hitboxes have been updated.
    • Several creatures have had their hitboxes updated, this also results in less loading time when creatures are in view.
    • Client login time improved.
    • Client stability improvements: memory leaks, freezes, crashes and slow loading.
    • Avatars no longer walk backwards after exiting a moving vehicle.
    • Calypso Land Deeds are now listed at Bank Tellers.
    • Dance emotes now loop correctly.
    • Auto-aim when using Auto Use Tool has been improved.
    MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally posted here...

2. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Can't say this really cooks my burger. What wasn't working with the previous system that required it to be so radically changed? And, why was such a fundamental change NOT mentioned in either Dev notes 6 or 7 when all the other major changes in VU14.3 were? (Note: This is not a rant, just some rather poignant questions that came to me just now)
    Excellent! I expected a 64bit client allowing for greater use of memory with a 64bit OS to work wonders with performance and loading times....What we have atm (since the main VU) was worse loading times and worse performance than the previous 32bit client.
    Great, lets hope this actually is the case as its been horrendous by all accounts.

I also wonder if they have fixed the issues with the armour gloves graphics glitching and the items placed on Tron columns and L-Quent shelves being randomly invisible and/or not correctly loading when you walk into a shop? I haven't been able to restock any of SFE's shops since the VU! Guess I'll have to wait till the servers are back up....

3. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Tron columns are still fkd up.

4. Kitten

Kitten Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Ohhh dance looping properly now I can dance at the craft terminal again oh wait is the success rate still garbage? :eek:

5. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

64 bit client seems a lot faster so far, though it's not peak time yet.

6. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Yes, so I discovered. Guess I'll not be restocking SFE's shops just yet then...

Well at least I'll have something to watch in between CTDs! :D

Yes it does, but the instability also seems to be back. It took me 7 attempts to get into Ark from Zeus SS (the CH server was down too at one point so I had to sit in space for a good 5 mins or more, till the server came back up and I could descend from orbit) and then back to Caly so I could hand over some PED for a couple of CLDs (I now have 60!).

7. Neil

Odd, I'm not seeing any CTDs.

8. OZtwo

OZtwo Active Member

Anyone using:

Entropia 64bit
    Xsplit full version using game source?

Still unable to stream from it. :(

(32bit works)

9. Lighterthief

Lighterthief Member

i still have a lazy eye

looks quite amusing when swimming lol :)

10. Neil

My test run today showed higher than normal success rate (40.4%) and higher percent product (therefore lower break-even MU on crafted item). Only 1 run so not conclusive, but promising.

11. ruskea

ruskea Member

still cant hunt.. gave a try and crashed after 2 mobs... just wondering how it differs from mining.. coz have no problems with that

12. Lazz

Lazz Active Member

Didnt they mention a improved soc interface somewhere? So we would be able to comunicate better inside of our soc. I might have dreamt it to ;p I looked around but cant find it now. Else all seem as normal to me, it take a few months Before they make it run as good as it was before the VU ;p Good i in no hurry to logg in still, maybe i get more eager if US make the dollar sink through the floor lol