1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Entropia Life bugged?

Discussion in 'Tools & Utilities' started by Hawkwing, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Hawkwing

Hawkwing Owner of Sanctuary Cove Platinum Member

Hi,

Snape and I are trying to record globals for the events on Sanctuary Cove but the "30 days LA global viewer" does not seem to be working and also does not seem to be registering that I have spent 50,000 EL credits trying to renew it twice today.

Can someone connected with the site please look at it and liaise with Snape/EwoK to get it rectified please?

It is quite urgent, as without these recorded globals we will not be able to continue the events properly.

2. Murkalael

Murkalael Active Member

I have a ticktet pending there for same reason on Cyrene for about 2 months and no answer so far

3. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Sent a message to someone I know from the website. Linked this thread to them. Its being worked on right now. Hopefully it will be solved for you guys soon.

4. Hawkwing

Hawkwing Owner of Sanctuary Cove Platinum Member

I got a report from Snape saying it now seems to be working correctly. Thanks for the quick turn around guys and thanks Wauspaus for passing the message on.