1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eminent Disbandment!

Discussion in 'SocTalk' started by ron.jester, Jan 18, 2015.

1. ron.jester

ron.jester Member

After over 4 years of running this experiment, I have decided to disband "Project Society" to move on to a bigger idea. I plan on creating a new society in Entropia Universe that will be focused on investing into land areas in the game. Although I haven't decided the full details of this venture yet, I know that I'll want a fresh slate with a new society.

During our roam we've had some awesome team hunts, made a name for ourselves in virtual retail, and we've stayed on the leadership boards for member count 3 years running.

I thank and appreciate everyone for being a part of this social adventure, and I encourage all of you to keep me on your friend lists in game and on the steam community. In seven days this society will be no more, and 170 members will become Freelancers again. Good luck out there!

Ron Jester

2. ron.jester

ron.jester Member

Project Society just got saved by the voting system, my friend Sexy Mustang Sally just got promoted to CEO and I can now go and do my own thing. :cool: