1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Easter Strongboxes - Eudoracell

Discussion in 'Taming' started by the Prophet, Mar 29, 2016.

1. the Prophet

the Prophet Active Member

2016-03-26 00:40 Du schriebst:

hello!

did anyone maybe think about that the easter strongbox reward pet "eudoracell" isn't spawnable on other planets than calypso?

just asking...

2016-03-29 10:58 Entropia Universe-Support:

Hi the Prophet,

Thank you for contacting us.

This pet is only spawnable on calypso during the time it takes for it to reach level 7, after that it is spawnable on any planet, unless they have a zone restricting pet usage overall.

Our design team was fully aware of this when they created the strongbox if that is what you actually was wondering, but we assumed the question was rhetorical.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,
    Kriss | Entropia Universe Support

no understanding, sorry. :facepalm3:

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. San

San Well-Known Member

Hm, that was a little dumb indeed, counterintuitive and guaranteed to cause complaints. While most tamable pets with few exceptions are under this rule, those coming from the strongboxes so far were not. Of course their design team was aware of it, just not the public. So what kind of an answer is that? Sometimes... :stinkyfeet:

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. the Prophet

the Prophet Active Member

it is an answer which makes me wanna buy arkadian strongboxes in future instead! *cough* *hint*

:devilish:

• Agree Agree x 5
  4. slither

slither Active Member

The guy i'm arguing with in support insists there's no link to the webshop from the arkadia web page (it's top right link 'my account'), he also says there's no branding on the webshop but click thru from 'my account' and there's a big arkadia logo at the top of the webshop.

So therefore, it's utterly stupid to have an arkadia branded webshop which sells items that can only be used on calypso.

• Agree Agree x 4