1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you like the shop designs?

Discussion in 'Shops' started by GeorgeSkywalker, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

What changed? except the wooden floor like the rest of the apartments.

2. TimUnleashed

TimUnleashed Forum Official Pro Users

I just noticed the ones on Sanctuary Cove were looking all nice with their black and orange trim (maybe they were always like that though and I just had my graphics settings higher?). Hadn't noticed that before, and seemed to recall some discussion a month or two ago that things had been tweaked. Maybe I'm imagining things. Searched for posts by Mr Dobson though and found this:

Comment to say they're being worked on

Comment to say they're almost finished

And it I appears I misunderstood Fopsie's post saying he liked the new look.

All in all, I had concluded that things must have been changed, but maybe I'm imagining things.

3. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

the changes is in the textures as you say, so it looks nice but the layout which most people have complained about it still the same. But I think that's for a good reason so personally I don't mind it, still way easier to use then any shops on Caly

4. ron.jester

ron.jester Member

I stepped into the lower level of the buildings at Sanctuary Cove, which I assume from the posts above are supposed to be the shops here on Arkadia when the deeds are released. If this is the case, I stand by my current vote of No. I agree, ACE, that the coridoors are too much. In my shop at Medusa bazaar there is one coridoor, not two, leading into the main shop area. That should suffice here on Arkadia as well. Also, and it's hard to be sure, but it looks like there is some wasted space walled up inbetween the shop coridoor and the room with the televator on the other side of the wall. The outside design looks great, don't get me wrong. The interior, however, is going to be a headache to shoppers and shop owners alike. I haven't seen the booths that they are releasing soon, but they have got to be better then the shops are at the moment. One thing I do like about the interior is that it's rather plain, although I expected it to be more futuristic or have better textures, at least it doesn't look like one of the shops on the asteroid. One thing I would implore Arkadia developers to consider is letting us pay them to invest in customizing our shop interiors to make them more unique. I never got a responce from MA on customizing the asteroid shops. >_<

5. Beanie Bugbear Adamski

Beanie Bugbear Adamski Member

To many walls block your camera view and makes it hard to navigate the shop