1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DJ Neptune - Wild DUBStep/Electro/Trance/D&B/VG Gamer Remixes Weekend Party mix!

Discussion in 'Atlas Haven Radio' started by gamerphate, Jun 25, 2012.

1. gamerphate

gamerphate New Member

Hey Everyone, it is DJ Neptune! I did an over 8 hour set last night and want to give a shout out to EVERYONE that tuned in and showed up for the party! If you were near the Celeste Quarry last night you saw the chaos!

I am going to be doing the Freaky Friday set before Wildman next weekend, and probably going to get the late night Saturday slot like I did last night as well. But guess what? You don't have to wait till next weekend to hear it incase you missed it cause, RIGHT NOW I am back out at Celeste Quarry doing an Encore show! So come on down or at least tune in, we got some wild beats and I am taking requests too! Just let me know what you want to hear I will get it on the air! Thanks for the overwhelming support last night, everyone had a great time, so come on out and tune in now and get in on the action you missed!

www.atlashavenradio.com DJ Neptune of AHR LIVE Now for your listening pleasure

2. aj502

aj502 Active Member Pro Users

This dude is nutz! ( I reco)

Tippin'

3. gamerphate

gamerphate New Member

The party has been moved to Calypso this weekend, I think we are going to be doing it at Nea's since everyone will be sweating from the dance mix, they can just VSE each other and save up some Mind Force juice. That being said, you have ONE hour until my set tonight, so if you are thinking about flying from Ark to Caly, head out now :0 Tune in 1 hour from now (10pm central) at www.atlashavenradio.com