1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DJ Isclay - Normandie Radio:

Discussion in 'Normandie Radio' started by isclay, Jan 26, 2012.

1. isclay

isclay Active Member

Early Special/Pre-Funk Show: TODAY

View attachment 3723

DJ Isclay's Cafe:
    Early Blues Special & Double Dose Grunge ~ Stevie Ray Vaughn ~ Nirvana ~ Soundgarden

~Pre-Funk Show before DJ Bonnie's Birthday Bash~

Today: 17:00 MA Time - 10 AM PST/12 PM CST/1 PM EST

www.normandieradio.co.uk

2. KillerDawg

KillerDawg Active Member Pro Users

Sounds like a good show is planned for today man. I'll be listening of course. :cool:

3. isclay

isclay Active Member

**bump**

[h=6]DJ Isclay's Cafe: TODAY @ 21:00 MA Time ~Celeste Quarry~~Normandie Radio HQ Dance Floor~

~~~~New Content~New Music~All New SHOT of the DAY!~Special Guests~~~~
    [/h]

4. isclay

isclay Active Member

***show day BUMP***

:hail:

5. isclay

isclay Active Member

BUMP for show day!!!

:whistle:

6. aj502

aj502 Active Member Pro Users

Mmmmmmm....Bacon....

Tippin'

7. isclay

isclay Active Member

Teshik Birthday Bash Today - 18:00 MA time:

View attachment 3944

Teshik is 6 years old today! Come and celebrate with the Old Man himself today at Normandie Radio HQ - Sanctuary Cove Bldg 5 Levels 2 & 3. DJ Isclay's Cafe is kicking off the festivities at 18:00 MA Time (11AM PST/2PM EST). Emcee Rage and Mel Bosshart to follow!!!

All are welcome...please send special requests for Teshik by using the Song Request Link at www.normandieradio.co.uk.

Let's PARTY!!!

8. isclay

isclay Active Member

BUMP

:whistle:

9. isclay

isclay Active Member

10. isclay

isclay Active Member

:whistle:SHOW DAY BUMP :whistle:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

Awesome show today Isclay.. you even had my Soc leader going on about you...did you guys get that FL thing resolved with the still Borked friending system we have? Gonna have to step up my game wednesday again to reddeem myself.

• Like Like x 1
  12. isclay

isclay Active Member

Yeah we had a great show!...and Thanks to Fort and all of Jurai Blood for tuning in. :) (and yes...we got the FL worked out) :hail:

13. isclay

isclay Active Member

:whistle:Bump it UP :whistle:

14. isclay

isclay Active Member

Normandie Radio TODAY: Isclay's Cafe: 21:00 MA Time!! ~ Tune in for The Rhythm of the Universe! www.normandieradio.co.uk OR http://euro3.neostreams.info:8024/ (external players like Windows Media Player)

On the Cafe today: All New Shot of the day, Comedy with Frank Caliendo (impressionist) and Calhoun Tubbs - The Old Bluesman (David Alan Grier) - Also News Bits, New Top Ten Best Candy Bars Of ALL Time and once again...BACON made The Blue Plate Special!!

The Cafe is BIG FUN...give it a try today!!!

15. isclay

isclay Active Member

[​IMG]

[h=6]Isclay's Cafe on Normandie Radio TODAY 21:00 MA Time - Spinning a Galaxy of Great Music!!! - www.normandieradio.co.uk OR http://euro3.neostreams.info:8024/ Tune in!!!

In The Cafe Today: All New Shot of the Day for one of our good friends and business contacts...Bacon made the grade today (twice). News Bits and Top 10 Dumbest Celebrity Quotes! (funny) - Comedy bits are off this week but I think Bacon has it covered! Let's have some big FUN!!! The Cafe is here for YOU!!!!
    [/h]

16. isclay

isclay Active Member

[h=6]Normandie Radio w/ Isclay's Cafe - 21:00MA Time Today!!! - www.normandieradio.co.uk OR http://euro3.neostreams.info:8024/

Special Shot today for some very good friends! Comedy: George Carlin & Sam Kinison (RIP for both) - Bacon is keepin' the pace with The Cafe Today - Fun and Funny News bits and Top 10 Dumb-ass slang terms we all use. Come on Come All!
    [/h]

17. isclay

isclay Active Member

[​IMG]

[h=6]Normandie Radio w/ Isclay's Cafe Today at 21:00 MA Time!!! (2PM PDT/5PM EST) - www.normandieradio.co.uk OR http://euro3.neostreams.info:8024/

In The Cafe today: Bacon, Bacon and more Bacon...(No Joke!) - Rock & Roll Jams, Comedy from Eddie Murphy and Other Funny People. Shot of the day for a New Friend and Listener! News of strange and dumb criminals...and Top Ten TBA. Come One, Come All...Let's have some FUN!!
    [/h]

18. isclay

isclay Active Member

[h=6]Normandie Radio TODAY: Isclay's Cafe: 21:00 MA Time!! ~ The Rhythm of the Universe! www.normandieradio.co.uk OR http://euro3.neostreams.info:8024/

In The Cafe Today: Bacon has the day off... (sad I know!) but it may just turn up...ya just never know...Comedy from Jeff Foxworthy and Sarah Silverman - Funny Stuff...Also Shot of the Day for a NEW Listener - The News Bits & Top 10: Fortune Cookie Messages... (pretty crappy but fun all the same!) - Enjoy!
    [/h]

19. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

sorry I missed all but the last 4 songs of your show bro. Dam time warner is doing construction or something as I am back to losing my net for 4 to 8+ hours a day randomly.

20. isclay

isclay Active Member

DJ Isclay's Cafe on Normandie Radio TODAY 21:00 MA Time!! - Rockin the Decks!!! - www.normandieradio.co.uk OR http://euro3.neostreams.info:8024/ ~ Tune in for a Great Show!!

In The Cafe: The Jamaican Bacon Joyous Jingle (Just trust me on this one OK?) - Also Shot of the Day for a Big Fan! - Comedy with Rodney Carrington and Gallagher (put on yer rain slickers people!) - News of more blow up dolls in China, A Chihuahua Hero and a 2 Headed Snake! Top Ten - You'd Be surprised...REALLY!