1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did You Know About Better Refiners That Can Save You Ped?

Discussion in 'New Player Discussions' started by littleswampymonster, Mar 22, 2015.

1. littleswampymonster

littleswampymonster Active Member

Many might not be were not aware that refiner decay is significantly different in other refiners.
    If you use the TT refiner, you could be loosing lots of ped everyday and not even know it!

the TT refiner (Ptech Refiner 1) decays 10.177 pec per 999 Units refined
    The Tranformer T-104 Decays 7.341 pec per 999 Units Refined

That means that you can get a refiner that is 38.63% more economical than the TT refiner.

I have no idea how the crafted L refiners work, but I wouldn't be surprised if they are more eco as well

The Transformer T-104 only cost around tt+10 Ped. Something That you can get back extremely quickly since you basically save 2.8 Pecs per 999 Units Refined.

In Fact at a markup of tt+10 - in just 356,786 Units Refined - you get the markup back in savings alone

enjoy and I hope this saves you ped so you can play more

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Zont

Zont Member

Awesome post keep up the good work !

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Lovefall

Lovefall Deactivated User

Good to know; thank you for sharing!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Hideo

Hideo Active Member

this is why i can´t understand i had to shout for my spare T104 for over a week till finally someone bought it. ;)

5. Dan59

Dan59 Active Member

Another good side is that you can refine big quantity at once with T-104.
    Better than T-104 is MR400 and T-105 but is rarity and MU that kill them.
    It come useful when doing mind esence, nutrio bars ect with one click instead to have to refine small quantities and repair TT refiner many times for same job.

6. Nikto

Nikto Active Member

You can check all stats here:
    http://www.entropedia.info/Chart.aspx?chart=MiscTool -> Type: Refiner

P.S. Shouldn't that be in "New Player Area"? :) Since it's obvious that different weapons and tools have different economy — including refiners, scanners (a lot of peoples prefer to use most uneco ones for some strange reasons), excavators etc.

7. Mathias | Arkadia

Mathias | Arkadia The Chief Whip Staff Member PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

Agree, Thread moved

8. Manique

Manique Member

If you globaled on something like Lyst / Oil in the past you'd need few refiners to be able to carry on, atm at least we got vehicles to recall, but agreed, its one of those underestimated bargains that get your investment back really quickly and saves some ped forever