1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Developer Posts

Discussion in 'About Arkadia Forums' started by Colbey Kal, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Colbey Kal

Colbey Kal Member

Hey,

Could the posts by Lars and Mathias be added to the "Developer Posts" tool at the top of the forum?

Also, the "Developer Posts" --> "DevPosts - All" returns a bunch of posts by non-dev users.

The A-Team is awesome at actually communicating. This forum is about the only place to get facts about current EU wide issues. :thumbsup:

Thanks!

2. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Yep this is something that needs to be addressed but the way the developer post tool at the top works means it requires a fair bit of photoshop work to redo it. I don't have those skills so its something I will need to contract out, but I will add it to the list of things I need to do. I'll look into the non-dev posts thing now though.

EDIT: I've deleted the search for DevPosts - All as it seems redundant to me and has the issues pointed out above. I've also added Mathias and Lars to the list.

If I can somehow, with my noob PS skills alter the widget, I will. However, I might hold off on this as there is a possibility that we are going to change the overall "look" of the forum in the not to distant future so I'm loath to spend time mucking with it if that time is going to be wasted.

More info when I have it.