1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RSS Feed Developer-Notes-11-Loot-2.0

Discussion in 'Entropia Release Notes' started by ArkadiaBot, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Murkalael

Murkalael Active Member

Loot pool is a myth :biggrin2:

2. wournos

wournos Active Member

Well, at least it has been confirmed that I am not crazy. Loot HAS been, and still is, complete shit. The one mob that I have a fairly constant track record of is Gallard. Between 2nd September 2015 and 28th January 2017 I've had 19/45 swunts with over 100% TT loot return, 11/45 swunts with between 80% and 100% TT loot return and 15/45 swunts with less than 80% TT loot return. This is without value of sweat.

After 28th January until 11th June I've done 21 swunts. 16/21 had LESS than 80% TT return - majority under 60% return. 3/21 between 80% and 100% TT return and only 2/21 above 100% TT loot return. Again, sweat not included.
    On a positive note, the overall return from Gallard is still in the lower 90% TT wise, and in the upper 120% MU wise. :2pec:

I thought it was just my major bad luck but after having read the entire PCF thread (yet skimming through some longer posts) it seems it's not just me.

I welcome any positive change to loot, but I am still weary about the outcome. Been burnt by other game developers in the past. I worry that my current skills are too powerful for small mobs and that I will be penalized for still swunting Gallard even though I use what is currently considered an Eco fist - S.I Psy-Blade.
    I also worry that I will have to change choice of weapon and weapon profession just to keep to the cost efficient play style. I really do not want that.

Removing ammo from loot doesn't have any effect on me whatsoever. As long as it is replaced with something of equal value - or more. ;)

We'll see. I'm not going to hunt/swunt anything until they implement the change. Then it's a matter of starting Loot Tracking 3.0. :stats:

Edit to fix possible misunderstanding about loot percentage.

3. Hans

Hans Member

How about replacing the ammunition with some paint on Ark instead?
    That will allow more of us to get Viceroy armour at less than the cost of a small sedan.