1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dev Search(help the forum mods out)

Discussion in 'About Arkadia Forums' started by RexDameon, Jul 10, 2012.

1. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

I know the forum mods have been working on getting a Dev post search working but i know they have super busy real lives to. So wondering if there is anyone else out there who can help make a link or figure out what to do to help them get a "Dev Posts" like we see on other forums working.

2. Admin

Admin Forum Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator

Hey Rex, thanks for the shout out.

The links located above under Developer Posts all work except for one - the "Devposts - All" link. Something broke there with the latest vBulletin update.

3. RexDameon

yea thats the one i really want to work. was hoping someone out there would know how to fix it and save you sometime.

4. Puck

Puck Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

And maybe we can get a Chris link on the front page, under Cyrus and DD?

5. Admin

Admin Forum Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator

Yep all those changes will come. However I'm going on 2 months holiday travelling around europe and scandinavia starting friday, so don't expect too much in the way of changes here :p

however if someone does come up with a working devposts link, I'm able to that pretty quickly.

6. RexDameon

Since it's going to be a while it looks like to get a one click all dev posts i edited my site tonight to add Chris to my links

i dont think it's just a link think i'm starting to think it's more of a actual forum coding problem.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~rexdameon/