1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Decay Questions...

Discussion in 'General Economy Discussion' started by Chrome, May 20, 2011.

1. Chrome

Chrome Active Member Pro Users

OK... this may seem like a silly thread, but I've been thinking about this over the last few days and don't know what the answer is. Sooooo..... I figured I'd ask.

Deposit... BOOM! Goes right to MindArk, ped goes on my ped card. Good to go.

Now, as far as I understand it, planet partners get compensation/earnings/payment from decay from players. Now, I don't really need to know all the nitty-gritty about percentages and all that crap, I just have a few simple questions I'd like answered.

I'd like to some substantial repairs (300-500 ped) on weapons and other equipment. If I repair at the repair terminal, is that considered decay? If I repair on Calypso, does SEE/SDS/FPC/WTF/OMG get the money? If I'd rather have Arkadia receive decay funds, should I wait to repair equipment on Arkadia next week? Does it matter?

How about buying ammo? If I buy 200 ped of ammo on Calypso to be ready with guns blazing upon arrival at Arkadia, does SEE/SDS/FPC/WTF/OMG get the money if I buy ammo from a TT on Calypso? Should I wait and buy ammo on Arkadia? Does it matter?

Same deal with bombs, probes, or whatever the hell mining uses now. Should I buy them on Arkadia?

Will there be TT mining equipment available on Arkadia?

OK, I think that covers my questions... I know folks are busy with launch in a few days, but I hope to hear back from you at your earliest convenience! - C

2. David | Arkadia

David | Arkadia Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

As you probably expect I can't go into specifics other than to say Planet Partners earn from activity on the planet - you'll have to choose what you want to do. Safe bet is to work on the basis that everything you do could be considered activity. Where you deposit is irrelevant though.
    Dave

3. Lezardine

Lezardine Active Member

Haha! There goes the answer!
    Thx for the rapid input, Boss. ;) (Disclaimer: I don't work for Arkadia Studios :p )

I was wondering the same things while waiting for the launch.
    Like what I've been thinking.... my decay bill will wait for arkadian repair terminals (or whatever it will be).

Thanks for asking the question so clearly Chrome! :)

4. Chrome

Chrome Active Member Pro Users

Thank you, that's all I needed to know. :)