1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cyrus Chen reporting for duty =)

Discussion in 'About Planet Arkadia' started by Cyrus, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Xandra

Xandra Active Member Pro Users

Hi Cyrus,

you guys do an amazing job! Congratz!

Everyone I have on FL, that still plays EU, will come to Arkadia as soon as it's open. Prepare your servers! We'll bring them down nevertheless ;-)))

I'm a bit concerned, there's sooooo much expectations meanwhile - would it be possible at all to meet them? I'd propose for the Arkadia team to take lessons in walking on water, multiplying fish & wine, and self-resurrection ...

Anyway, my best wishes, and have a good time!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Eloque

Eloque New Member

Hi Cyrus welcome and good frigging luck!

I have to say, being a community manager can't be easy. So kudos to you for doing it anyways. A feeling I have over at Calypso or with MA as a given, is the lack of information. I don't mind things going wrong, I mind being left in the dark, lied to or ignored.

If you keep this information thing up, then Arkadia will have a very big, bright positive plus going for it and I will definitely come over and play. If at that point the fun is real and the system stable, I will most likely stay. This is something that can really distinguish your planet from the others, if you can manage to make the community feel like part of the system instead of being paying cattle, then you can make Arkadia the renaissance that Entropia has been waiting for.

Okay, long post for a hi, but you can tell I am excited.

• Like Like x 1