1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Created 3 Events.

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Bradley Killer Kell, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Bradley Killer Kell

Bradley Killer Kell Member

Friday, 1400-1500 Game Time. Event Area 2. 2.00 Entry Fee.
    No HP Restriction. No Reputation Restriction.

Blades Only. Most Loot Wins.

No Armor, No Healing, No Mind Force, No Vehicles, No SatNav.

PvP Enabled.

Prizes are from Accumulated Loot. Top 3 walk out with All the Loots. One TT Blade should last the entire Event.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Saturday, 1400-1500 Game Time. Event Area 2. 2.00 Entry Fee.
    HP 200 Max. Reputation 1000 or better.

Blades only. Most Loot Wins.

PvP Enabled.

Prizes are 10K Sweat, 5K Sweat, 2.5K Sweat. One TT Blade should last the entire Event.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Following Saturady, 1400-1500 Game Time. Event Area 2. 2.00 Entry Fee.
    HP 200 Max. Reputation 1000 or better.

Blades only. Most Loot Wins.

PvP Enabled.

Prizes are Accumulated Loot. Top 3 take ALL the Loot. One TT Blade should last the entire Event.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I plan on expanding Events in the Future, including Underground Events. Please let me know what you think about my Events so that I can tailor them to our Arkadian Playerbase.

I started with EA2 to focus on IFN Puny Missions, and to keep Hunting Costs low. 1 TT Blade is 9.00 PED for Knife, and a 2 PED Fee. So for 11 PED you spend 1 Hour slaying Puny, collecting Loot and getting a chance at Sweat on Saturday. The same, but for a chance at huge Loot Pools on Friday and Following Saturday with Accumulated Loot.

I add PvP to bring an element of Strategy, but take away SatNav to make it harder to be stalked. PvP is Optional, as Most Loot Wins. PvP just adds a way to try to take out Players you think might be leading and force Players to spread out more for Safety. Remember, the time you spend Killing a Player, everyone else is Kill for Loot, and Most Loot Wins!

If these get a Good Response, then I will start doing more and adding more to the Prize Pool. I reasonably just want to Break Even at these Events.

With that in mind the Accumulated Loot Events only need 5 Registers for Break Even, which will them prompt me to do another like them.

The big Sweat show down requires 23 Entries. If I get 23 Entries I will add another Event with Sweat Prizes.

I'm not looking to get rich here, but to keep them going I have to at least break even (or reasonably close) so please come support these Events! Especially Low Level Players grinding away at IFN Missions!

2. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Alright I have looked into your events and I will be honest here.....

I see what you are trying to do with the events, trying to get some people to partake in some pvp, have some fun and kill some punies. However looking at your rules...... health cap of 200 and one without any restriction on health? For a Puny Event with accumulated loot based on Melee weapons .... seeing as the event setting is also most loot this could spell disaster tbh. People could lose a lot more then just the 2PED you stated there.
    The big Sweat show feels a bit odd as well but feels better then the accumulated loot event. At least people see what they will be getting and have a bit more of a chance, although for 2PED per ticket I don't know if people would actually attend, since sweat as a prize isn't really an interesting prize for most.

You mentioned :
    The way these events are setup they are not for low level players to grind away at IFN missions. This kind of goes for both events. With the chance of losing loot AND being slaughtered by relatively high lvl players (lets be honest there will be a few sinister people out there who would enjoy it) its a really bad matchup.

In short, I would seriously rethink how you want these events to be, what kind of target audience you want to have.

Wzzls
    Waus

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Bradley Killer Kell

Bradley Killer Kell Member

Thank you for the feed back! It's this kind of Information I need to be able to craft awesome events for Arkadia!